Monday, April 8, 2013

He said "Lucky Dog"

So its Sunday afternoon and my mom returns from church (why can't I go...no sense in testing the theory "All Dogs Go to Heaven").  Its Nascar on tv (woohoo...almost as exciting to me as golf).  Mom is cheering "Kasey Kahne" and then I hear the announcer say....lucky dog.   I am excited.....but then mom says "no Blitz".

I mean...it is in front of me...I like the way it smells...I am forced to watch/listen to Nascar...there is NO DOG anywhere near that track and Lucky Dog should mean I get a sip....what else can it mean?  Look mom...its Kasey Kahne........awwwww yeah........burp!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Blitz you like hooch? Was that a beer? You should have got a sip. Come on mum. No fair.
    Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy did you know where my MOM is the pastor that doggies are allowed to go to church with there peeps. Yep it's true and it's great. And I have to say I love a good beer too.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also find NASCAR a little boring, so you deserve a sip just for watching!
    Especially when it is right in front of you.
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Blitz, they are big racing fans here, Dad used to race, Mom watches Nascar, Dad watches Indy Cars, F1, Austrailian V8 Supercars, motorcycles, anything that goes fast.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just be a patient, Blitz. She'll turn her back at some point and then you can give the top a nice lick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Blitz...the last time I checked, you are bigger and weigh more than your mom, so take a sip if you wanna!!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD! My had an Irish Terrier who LOVED beers (no alcohol beers, of course). Ma thought it was just too much of a stereo type (she's Irish, you see) and didn't wants anyone to know!! hehehehe
    I say brings on the BEERS!!! Sip, dude, sip! She won't notice the doggie slobber....
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete