Thursday, May 2, 2013

Memory Lane

So I am an only child except for my big brother ...who is getting married this fall....and I LOVES my brother but really does it have to take up so much of Mom's time?  He does not live near us now (something about college grad, a job...all I know is he is not here to play with me or take me on runs) and they talk on the phone constantly anyways....but now she is researching dresses, flowers, pinterest.....I mean come on!.  So on the journey of memory lane....

Mom ran across this....my first introduction to my brother (he sure looked different than the ones I had just left...he was tall, on two legs, and I was not so sure about him).  But as he napped on the couch, I soon found out, he cuddled like my other 4 legged siblings, so I decided Mom and I could keep him.  Mom thought this so cute, that I snuck up on the couch with him.....that she did not tell me "NO".  So she blames herself for the constant need of a new couch.
Have a blessed weekend and may your memory lane bring smiles to your heart.

8 comments:

  1. So will YOU be your brother's BESTEST MAN at the wedding??? I have a TUX you can borrow if you want.

    Just tell your mom that "THEY" don't make couches like they USED to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that all the stuff in the house is yours, so maybe she needs to buy you a bigger and softer one. Ohhhhh, and good luck to brother, Heeheehee!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blitz, that would be way cool if you could be the BEST MAN! Doesn't the best man get to kiss the bride, oh.. Wait... that is the GROOM.
    pughugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blitz that is so sweet. You should be best man. You need to be there pal big time. Love the pic. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. All mommas have made that mistake...allowing something and then regretting it. Congratulations to your human brother and his bride. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great picture! Glad you decided to keep him. Congrats to your bro on his up coming wedding. Soon it will be all over and your mom can focus on you again.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yups, I'm with everybody else ~ you should be the bestest man!!! Though, I thinks Frankie's tux might be a tad small on you Blitz!! BOL
    Congrats to your brudder! That's very cool. And, just thinks, maybe sometimes in the near future, you might have two legged pups to play with!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Blitz, that photo is so lovely. Bet your brother still gives great cuddles when he can. Take care everybuddy. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete