Friday, October 4, 2013

My mommy is back to normal! Well normal for her.....

My big brother and his wife....after the wedding ceremony.   My mom says it was a good thing I did not go....the wedding party had tutus....and I would have chased me some fairies/ballerinas all over the church!!

So things are back to normal around here...no dieting to get into a dress, no making flowers, no nothing!!  Just some good ole laying around and playing with me....and some extra toys for being a good boy!  I had my first overnight sitter....Mom says she hopes I did not scare him off, not sure what she meant but I know he slept for days after he left here!  So I am just watching the world go by and enjoying being the only child again.  


And blocking the door so my Momma can never leave again!

4 comments:

  1. BOL we do the blocking door thing too. You are quite right....they must not be allowed out without you. Lord knows what trouble they would get into. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blitz, glad you are back buddie!! Have your Mom send us your address so we can get your pug pink ribbon button to you
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Blitz, good to see ya mate. We loved your photos. Your brudder and his wife look wonderful. Hope you and your mum have some fun times now. Take care mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL!!! Oh Blitz, I do the blockin' the door thing too! Thou, I don't make quite the barricade as you do!
    That weddin' pic is just PRECIOUS!! Such a beautifuls couple! Congrats to them!! And, congrats to bein' the only kid agains! YEA!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete